Board Officers 2022
Executive Director – Kim Stearns – email@example.com
President – Jerry Brienza – Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport – Medford, OR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President – Lance Vanderbeck – Newport Airport – Newport, OR – email@example.com
Second Vice President – Andrew Martz – Eugene Airport, Eugene, OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer – Anthony Beach – Corvallis Municipal Airport – Corvallis –email@example.com
Secretary – Leif Anderson – Redmond Airport – Redmond, OR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Carrier Director – Stephen Nagy – Portland-Hillsboro Airport – Hillsboro – email@example.com
GA Director – Kelly Coffelt – Prineville Airports, Prineville – firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Director – Corley McFarland – Precision Approach Engineering – email@example.com
Honorary Director – Betty Stansbury – Oregon Department of Aviation – firstname.lastname@example.org
Honorary Member – Bern Case – Rogue Valley International – Medford Airport – Retired Director email@example.com
The Objectives of OAMA Include:
- Study and take action on all matters involving the welfare of the citizens of the State of Oregon which are of concern to, or the responsibility of, airport management and/or those in the field of aviation.
- Place the public safety and welfare above all other interests and to apply the special knowledge and skill of airports/aviation to the benefit of all persons.
- Promote the recognition and importance of airport management’s responsibility and the value and benefits of adequate aviation facilities. Help municipalities to evaluate, establish, monitor, and improve their aviation efforts.
- Encourage the employment of highly qualified, equitably compensated airport/aviation personnel.
- Develop, recommend, and promote uniform regulations and legislation pertaining to airport/aviation facilities.
- Review and research all proposed aviation legislation, to propose amendments when deemed appropriate, and to make each OAMA member aware of the implications of such legislation.
- Operate in harmony with and promote the purposes and objectives of other aviation oriented activities and professionals.
- Advance the professional skills of those involved in the administration and development of the aviation field